- Iron Man 3 - Because the only way to trade up from Jon Favreau is the guy that directed RDJ in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug - Because there is a dragon (hopefully before Part III)
- Star Trek Into Darkness - Because Cumberbatch!!!! Also, because I liked the last one.
- Thor: The Dark World - Because what happened when Thor took Loki home?
- Man of Steel - Because I really want to see a good Superman movie, and at least half the signs indicate this will be decent.
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For - They added Joseph Gordon-Levitt!
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Only been waiting a year for this one...
- Much Ado About Nothing - Shakespeare and Joss Whedon? Yes.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Hoping for less shaky cam.
- The Wolverine - Hoping for actual plot instead of a hundred random cameos this time.
- Pacific Rim - Because giant robots are awesome.
- The World's End - From the team that brought you Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz-- Just take my money now.
- Kick Ass 2 - Can they go more bat-shit crazy? Probably.
- Ender's Game - Because it should make a good movie, and they've cast in the right direction.
- Jack Ryan - I've always liked Clancy's books, and this looks like it's going to be a 21st century update starring James Kirk.
- Red 2 - Because if Bruce Willis isn't going to retire from action films, then he should play characters that won't either. Oh wait...
- Elysium - From the director of District 9 with Matt Damon.
- Fast & Furious 6 - Pure vehicular warfare.
- I, Frankenstein - Aaron Eckhart as Frankenstein (technically the Monster), sounds interesting.
- World War Z - This was supposed to come out last year. So that's not promising.
Saturday, February 16, 2013
20 Movies I'm looking forward to in 2013
Here's the 20 movies I'm looking forward to seeing in 2013.