- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Because... Oh just search this blog for Captain America. You'll see why I'm excited.
- The Hobbit: There and Back Again - Just how big will the Battle of Five Armies be?
- The LEGO Movie - Guys, LEGO Movie. Get it?
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Marvel is putting ROCKET RACCOON in theaters before DC can get Wonder Woman on screen. That's both very sad and kinda awesome.
- X-Men: Days of Future Past - Yeah, lets just throw ALL OF THE X-MEN together and see what happens.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - They've added Dane DeHaan. That's got to count for something.
- Transformers: Age of Extinction - C'mon, Marky Mark was meant to be a Transformers movie.
- The Fault In Our Stars - Because feels.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1- It probably doesn't deserve 2 parts. But Jennifer Lawrence.
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For - Because I wanted to see it last year.
- Intersteller - New Christopher Nolan Movie.
- Into the Woods - One of my favorite musicals hits the big screen.
- Edge of Tomorrow - Tom Cruise does Groundhog Day with aliens.
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Possibly a great sequel. Probably good.
- 300: Rise of an Empire - Probably a terrible sequel. Possibly fun.
- Godzilla - We have been promised less Godzilla and more awesome this time.
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 - Because I have a heart.
- The Secret Service - From the team that brought you Kick Ass.
- Exodus - Christian Bale is playing Moses.
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit - Because Wolf of Wall Street pushed it back a month.
Thursday, January 2, 2014
20 Movies I'm looking forward to in 2014
Here are the 20 movies I'm looking forward to in 2014.