Friday, November 18, 2011

New "Avengers" banners look familiar

 
There's a pair of banners out for The Avengers featuring the individual team members (and Loki) against the "A" logo. I get the feeling the'll look better on their own, but it does look to be new shots of all the characters. Quick thoughts: Why is Cap's face covered? I like that Ruffalo is green-lit, but why not just show us the Hulk? Is it strange that even though the first poster features the main stars, it's the people on the second poster that really make me excited for this movie? I want to see a S.H.I.E.L.D. movie where Samuel Jackson and Jeremy Renner beat things up. Also, doesn't this look a lot like this poster campaign for J.J. Abrams' Star Trek? Is "AA" really the best look for a banner?

No comments:

Post a Comment