Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Full trailer for Captain America


The first full-length trailer for Captain America: The First Avenger was released online today. It looks awesome and shows how Steve Rogers was selected for the Super Soldier program. It also gives a better look at the supporting characters that we didn't see in the 30-second Super Bowl spot like Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark and Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes, plus a quick shot of the future Thorin Oakenshield as a Nazi assassin. Like I've said before, I'm pumped about this movie.

On a side note, I saw Paul today and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was filled with all those the nerdy references that I'm so capable of getting. I also saw Battle: Los Angeles a few days ago and thought it was a surprisingly good, unapologetic action movie. Seriously, it's the movie most other action movies should be trying to imitate. The premise was Black Hawk Down with aliens, and they pulled it off. My 2011 film list has been updated accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment